- I choose what food enters my body (1 Corinthians 10:31).
- I choose to use natural medicine (Ezekiel 47:12).
- I choose to stretch and take walks in the woods barefoot (1
- I choose to drink pure water (Psalm 23:2).
- I choose to meet with Jesus daily to work on my soul (3 John 1:2).
Welcome to the
journey that never ends!
There are several lifestyle changes I write about in my book that have shaped my health over the last ten years. These keys ushered in the lasting change I desired and achieved. You can walk in total freedom in the area of your health as well. The way we nourish ourselves might look different and that's okay.
How will you nourish yourself?